We offer the following programs:
Drink Driver Behaviour Change Program
This program consists of two group sessions runs over consecutive weeks. Participants must actively participate in the session in order to satisfactorily complete the program and receive certification. Participants are advised by VicRoads by letter if they need to complete the Drink Driver Behaviour Change Program.
- Laverton Railway Hub – 95-105 Railway Avenue, Laverton VIC 3028
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre-1-21 Cheetham St, Point Cook VIC 3030
- Newport Community Hub – 13/15 Mason St, Newport VIC 3015
- Tarneit Community Learning Centre – 150 Sunset Views Blvd, Tarneit VIC 3029
- Yarraville Community Centre -9 Victoria Street Footscray
- Duke Street Community House -27 Duke St, Sunshine VIC 3020
Please note that your booking is not complete until you make full payment.
|Drink Driver Behaviour Change Program|
|Full Fee paying||$395||Includes $67 VicRoads Program Cost Recovery Fee|
Please Note: To access concession rates you must provide a valid form of concession during your application (online or over phone) and bring the concession card to the first session
|$345||Includes $34 VicRoads Program Recovery Fee|
When attending the Behaviour Change Program
- Participants must bring the letter they received from VicRoads confirming their need to attend the Behaviour Change Program.
- We will require photographic ID that identifies you and your current address, as registered with VicRoads. (If you need to bring additional evidence to demonstrate your identity and current address, please read VicRoads’ standards of acceptable identity documents.
- Your current concession card if claiming concession rate
Conditions of Attendance
- Attend and participate unaffected by alcohol or other drugs.
- Attend on time – Please aim to arrive 10 minutes prior as the program will start on time. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late -you will not be able to attend the training and you may be required to reschedule at an additional cost.
- You must attend both sessions to complete the program. Any session that is missed needs to be completed; this will result in additional costs and delay your completion of the program. Missing the first session of a program will result in exclusion from the entire program and a need to be re-booked into a future program.
- It is expected that all participants contribute to a safe and inclusive therapeutic environment.
- Clients who behave in a disruptive, aggressive or unruly fashion will be excluded from or asked to leave that session and will not be eligible for reimbursement of fees.
- We request that all participants respect the rights and privacy of other group members and do not disclose personal information of other group members to people outside of the program (particularly information that would identify people, such as names).
- Certificates of completion shall only be issued once all components of the Behaviour Change Program are completed and all fees have been finalized.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
You must advise us of your need to cancel your place in a program at least 5 business days before the commencement of your first session to be able to receive a refund. If you fail to inform us of the cancellation with less than 5 business days’ notice before the first session, you will forfeit all fees paid unless you can demonstrate documented evidence of your unforeseen absence (eg. a medical certificate).
Consider if you need to cancel your place or transfer to another session – see Transfers Policy below.
Please note that your payment is a reservation only for the program dates you have booked. We expect that you will attend the two dates advertised for each program. If you wish to transfer your booking to other dates as advertised, you must advise us of this more than 5 business days before the commencement of the first session. Transfers will only be allowed where there are vacancies available in alternative programs and you provide us with sufficient notice to make arrangements for replacement participants in the program. With sufficient notice (more than 5 business days) we will accept your request without charge. Transfers requested with less than 5 business days’ notice, may result in you forfeiting your fees paid, unless you can provide documented evidence of your unforseen absence requirement (eg. a medical certificate).
Participants may not switch the second day of their booked program without providing documented evidence of their unforeseen absence requirement (eg. a medical certificate). If you have attended the first session and need to transfer your second session to a later date, and can provide documented evidence, you will incur an additional transfer fee of $150 and you must be re-booked in within 4 weeks of Session 1. We will only grant these types of transfers where there are vacancies in future sessions and these transfers do not disadvantage other participants. If you cannot attend the second session and do not advise us in advance, you will forfeit all fees paid.
Communication with VicRoads
Wynbay Behaviour Change will provide information to VicRoads and to the courts in relation to your completion of the Behaviour Change Program and any referral recommendations our facilitators make. We will collect and use your information for the purposes of our internal reports and for any VicRoads Program evaluation processes.
Participants who require translating/interpreting services are financially responsible for procuring the services of a translator/interpreter. In the event that a translator/interpreter is required to attend, they will need to sign a confidentiality agreement. Please contact us to arrange this prior to the start date.
Feedback, evaluation and complaints
All participants are offered the opportunity to provide feedback via completing an evaluation form at the conclusion of your Behaviour Change Program. Your feedback is confidential and is collated by Wynbay Behaviour Change and is used to inform continuous improvement. It is also provided to VicRoads as part of LCIS reporting requirements.
If you wish to give a compliment, raise a concern or register a complaint then you may contact the Wynbay Behaviour Change Account Executive directly on (03) 8368 0172.
We also provide our Wynbay Behaviour Change feedback form which you can download and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward it by mail to:
Account Executive Wynbay Behaviour Change.
12 Crown Street,
Laverton 3028. Victoria.
Feedback, compliments and complaints of your experience with the DDDBCP may also be provided directly to VicRoads by calling 1300 310 607.